Compagnie de bel air
The 2016 season went well for Compagnie de Bel Air, which achieved its forecast revenue of more than €22 million despite the unfavorable weather conditions experienced until mid-July.
The significant events of 2015-2016 were:
- The acquisition, refurbishment and first season of the Dunes campsite in Torreilles in the Eastern Pyrenees region.
- The addition of 120 new pitches at the Verdon Parc campsite in Gréoux-les-Bains, and 150 new pitches at the Pinède campsite in La Palmyre.
These achievements demonstrate the group’s ability not only to carry out large-scale refurbishments of newly acquired sites but also to market an increasing number of pitches offering new mobile homes.
At group-level, major projects were launched for the coming three years, covering the following areas:
- Designing and launching a group-wide brand.
- Developing a group-wide marketing strategy.
- Overhauling the information system.
- Centralizing purchases.
- Undertaking a large-scale program for decorating and planting the sites.
- Reworking the offers and services proposed to customers.
In order to ensure that these projects are carried out effectively, the group’s head office team was enlarged during the year, with the appointment of a marketing manager, a customer experience manager, and a design manager.